Welcome to the #1 Bronco Raptor Forum and Bronco Raptor community dedicated to Bronco Raptor owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Bronco Raptor Forum today!

HPTuners NEW features for the Explorer ST/Aviator Platform!!

Reactions
Hey Guys!

HP tuners just released a couple of NEW features for the Explorer ST/Aviator Platform!!

Starting with their Advanced Transbrake, allowing for a proper, more aggressive launch by leveraging the existing power of OEM control strategies for Fuel, Spark, Rev Limit, and Torque.

Another addition is their Drive Mode Profiles, allowing for direct mapping of an existing vehicle drive mode to new groups of tables called “Profiles”, with 5 profile slots available! Thus allowing for even more customization for the user to fine tune for their preferences.

hp tuners explorer st new features.jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
With the drive mode features would that basically be like a DP5 switch from the diesel world where each mode is a different tune? For instance… Sport mode could be your most aggressive 93, or e50 tune with trans brake settings, eco would be set for 87 long trips with a not aggressive tune, normal would be your 91/93 daily tune, and the options would be only limited to the number of modes on the ST switch.

Reactions
Vehicle
Ford Explorer ST PHEV MY22
Now this is interesting! Then we can load the most aggresive tune on the sport setting and keep a specific tune for towing and normal/eco mode etc. Great addition. And the transbrake sounds pretty good as well!

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Adam at ZFG was on the forefront for testing and getting these features ready for prime time. I would hit him up for info since he had all the test cars trying this stuff out. Also fair warning…the trans brake will be HARD on parts. You very likely will break something expensive in short order. That warning is also straight from Adam.

Reactions
Vehicle
Ford Explorer ST PHEV MY22
Adam at ZFG was on the forefront for testing and getting these features ready for prime time. I would hit him up for info since he had all the test cars trying this stuff out. Also fair warning…the trans brake will be HARD on parts. You very likely will break something expensive in short order. That warning is also straight from Adam.
Yeah, just read it on the website too, pretty clear warning haha :) might better refrain from it then.