Welcome to the #1 Bronco Raptor Forum and Bronco Raptor community dedicated to Bronco Raptor owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Bronco Raptor Forum today!

AFe Power SALE here at Lethal Performance!!

Reactions
Hey, ALL!!

Happy Friday!

Now is your chance to save BIG with up to 15% OFF AFe Power! From Intakes to Exhaust systems; they have you covered.

Act now as the sale ends 2/22. No code required. Just make sure you're logged in to your account.

Check out our AFe catalog in the link below!

SHOP NOW | AFe Explorer ST

Have any questions or don't see exactly what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to reach out to any one of us and we'll be more than happy to assist!

afe red intake explorer st main.jpeg

OP
JakeLethal
Reactions
Thread Starter #2
Hey, ALL!!

Happy Friday!

Now is your chance to save BIG with up to 15% OFF AFe Power! From Intakes to Exhaust systems; they have you covered.

Act now as the sale ends 2/22. No code required. Just make sure you're logged in to your account.

Check out our AFe catalog in the link below!

Have any questions or don't see exactly what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to reach out to any one of us and we'll be more than happy to assist!

View attachment 21696
Hey, ALL!

Don't FORGET!!
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY to head over to Lethal Performance today to take advantage of aFe's 15% discount on exhausts, intakes, and tuning devices!

Check out the lineup in the link below!

As always, if you guys have any questions; don't hesitate to reach out and we'll be more than happy to assist!

Reactions
Any deals coming up on a Steeda 555-8141 diff. brace? Looking to get one for a 2025 Explorer ST. I am assuming they are carrying over the 3-bolt diff. from earlier ST's.

OP
JakeLethal
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Any deals coming up on a Steeda 555-8141 diff. brace? Looking to get one for a 2025 Explorer ST. I am assuming they are carrying over the 3-bolt diff. from earlier ST's.
I personally would wait until the manufacture get the ST IN HAND and test fit before buying. Never wanna assume these days! Especially with Ford lol

Reactions
Ford has been my largest customer for years in my professional career. I deal with Ford a lot and I know all to well about assuming anything!

Last edited:

Bronco Raptor Posts