Welcome to the #1 Bronco Raptor Forum and Bronco Raptor community dedicated to Bronco Raptor owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Bronco Raptor Forum today!

Explorer ST Forum welcomes Lethal Performance

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Please help us extend a warm welcome to Lethal Performance on board as our newest forum Vendor[lovest]

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Awesome! Thank you for the welcome! We're happy to be here and continue our support for this awesome platform. For those who do not know, we have a '20 ST with upgraded turbos, upgraded fueling for E50/85, exhaust, wheels, etc. We look forward in pushing the platform to its limits and continue with providing new products, too! We just recently released our Lethal springs and midpipes for the ExST.

We'll be active and host exclusive sales for this forum!

Reactions
Awesome! Thank you for the welcome! We're happy to be here and continue our support for this awesome platform. For those who do not know, we have a '20 ST with upgraded turbos, upgraded fueling for E50/85, exhaust, wheels, etc. We look forward in pushing the platform to its limits and continue with providing new products, too! We just recently released our Lethal springs and midpipes for the ExST.

Looks like your springs drop more than Steeda and H&R. Would make the switch from Steeda for the lower drop but how is the ride quality? Would love to see some input on the ride from others who are running these.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Looks like your springs drop more than Steeda and H&R. Would make the switch from Steeda for the lower drop but how is the ride quality? Would love to see some input on the ride from others who are running these.
Very similar to stock TBH. Feels like it grabs the road better overall without being too harsh. More and more sets are making their way out the door everyday, so it'll only be a matter of time before we have more results from the general community. From what we've seen so far everyone has been pleased.

DeliciousCornbread

U.S. Army Veteran
Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2019 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
Great to see ya'll here.

For anyone here not familiar with Lethal they're fantastic and are a pretty big name in the Mustang aftermarket, they've been around the block a time or two. Source: I've used them multiple times as far back as 2012.

/unpaid shilling

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hell yes! Super excited to be part of lethal performance, thanks for the warm welcome from everyone. If anyone ever needs help feel free to reach out to me and I can help get whoever squared away with the parts your looking for! And as far as the lowering springs go I left my Steeda springs to go back to OEM and then just switched over to Lethal lowering springs I absolutely love mine, best lowering springs I've had on any car. I'll also be posting an install/review on my YouTube channel if anyone is interested.

Attachments

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

Welcome. Would love to trade my in the box new Steeda springs for a set of your springs.;)

Reactions
Hell yes! Super excited to be part of lethal performance, thanks for the warm welcome from everyone. If anyone ever needs help feel free to reach out to me and I can help get whoever squared away with the parts your looking for! And as far as the lowering springs go I left my Steeda springs to go back to OEM and then just switched over to Lethal lowering springs I absolutely love mine, best lowering springs I've had on any car. I'll also be posting an install/review on my YouTube channel if anyone is interested.
Thats the exact drop that I want. I'll be snagging a set of these probably after this winter.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Welcome Lethal! Thats a comforting name to see on the vendors list!

MattJ716 I dig the profile picture, Allen is a beast!

Reactions
Welcome Lethal! Thats a comforting name to see on the vendors list!

MattJ716 I dig the profile picture, Allen is a beast!
He is but he's been looking a little foolish the last few weeks! Has to get his emotions in check. Don't want to hijack this thread though haha.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
He is but he's been looking a little foolish the last few weeks! Has to get his emotions in check. Don't want to hijack this thread though haha.
I know all too well what you mean! Lethal and Allen in the house!

thenewguy

Reactions
Do these have some rake? I wanna still have it to some degree. Worst case, put your springs up front and H&R in the rear lol

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Do these have some rake? I wanna still have it to some degree. Worst case, put your springs up front and H&R in the rear lol
There are a couple of pictures floating around in various threads including this one.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
No rake both front and rear measure exactly 17.5 inches from edge of the fender to center of the wheel. Atleast on my explorer it does, every application can vary slightly. But it should give you a nice even drop.

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
It's a pretty even drop. There will be a degree of variation between Vehicles, but for the most part it should be level.

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

Watched the install video Travis posted on YouTube and have a question. He installed the front springs with the lettering upside-down. Is that correct?