Welcome to the #1 Bronco Raptor Forum and Bronco Raptor community dedicated to Bronco Raptor owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Bronco Raptor Forum today!

Explorer ST Forum welcomes Lethal Performance

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Watched the install video Travis posted on YouTube and have a question. He installed the front springs with the lettering upside-down. Is that correct?
Watched the install video Travis posted on YouTube and have a question. He installed the front springs with the lettering upside-down. Is that correct?
Shoot me a message on Facebook if you can

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I was wondering this too

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I was wondering this too
Heard back from Steve at Lethal Performance support.. "So with the springs mounting, as long as they sit properly in the perch, you are good to go. Sometimes they are just stamped with no reason. But if they sit properly, you are good to go." Thanks to Travis, @Houston Speed Freaks , also for posting the video.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Heard back from Steve at Lethal Performance support.. "So with the springs mounting, as long as they sit properly in the perch, you are good to go. Sometimes they are just stamped with no reason. But if they sit properly, you are good to go." Thanks to Travis, @Houston Speed Freaks , also for posting the video.
Glad I could help out man didn't want you to put your springs in wrong