Welcome to the #1 Bronco Raptor Forum and Bronco Raptor community dedicated to Bronco Raptor owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Bronco Raptor Forum today!

WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGERS Black Friday SALE has begun at LETHAL PERFORMANCE!!

Reactions
Hey, All!!

You read that correct, starting today is long anticipated wait of the Whipple Superchargers sale here at Lethal Performance for Black Friday!!

If you've been waiting for the opportunity to grab one of the best supercharger systems on the market, now is you chance and to save BIG!

Enjoy 20% OFF; No discount code required, just add to cart and start SAVING!

SHOP NOW | Whipple Mega Cooler Intercooler | Lethal Performance

whipple_mega_explorer.jpg

Of course, if any of you guys have any questions or can't find exactly what you're looking for, feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance and we'll be more than happy to assist!

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
That doesn't look like a supercharger to me :rolleyes:

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Will that supercharger bolt on to my ST???? ;) Perhaps you might just edit the thread header and the content for accuracy rather than just cut and paste from an F-150 advertisement? Oh, wait....is this your first job since leaving Twitter?

Last edited:

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Whipple's full company name is "Whipple Superchargers" is it not? I think this is more a case of unintended implication rather than the title being incorrect...

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
"If you've been waiting for the opportunity to grab one of the best supercharger systems on the market, now is you chance and to save BIG!"

Besides the questionable grammar, I just thought a vendor might try to be a bit more accurate in an ad. You're a good guy @zdubyadubya

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
lol. i completely glazed over that part. :LOL:

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Jakey meant 20% off the intercooler systems. He'll get punished for this ;)

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I suggest said punishment includes Microsoft's 2 day "Cut and Paste for Advertisers" seminar. Available in Redmond WA. $1500 entrance fee. ;)

Bronco Raptor Posts