Welcome to the #1 Bronco Raptor Forum and Bronco Raptor community dedicated to Bronco Raptor owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Bronco Raptor Forum today!

The PERFECT Sound? - AWE Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust for Explorer ST

Reactions
Today, Joe takes a look at the All New AWE Tuning Cat-Back Exhaust for the 2020-2024 Ford Explorer ST.
These systems are only available in Touring configuration currently, but we gotta say, it sounds marvelous!

Check out the all new AWE Exhaust Systems for Explorer ST here! --> AWE Touring Edition

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Today, Joe takes a look at the All New AWE Tuning Cat-Back Exhaust for the 2020-2024 Ford Explorer ST.
These systems are only available in Touring configuration currently, but we gotta say, it sounds marvelous!

Check out the all new AWE Exhaust Systems for Explorer ST here! --> AWE Touring Edition

Are they in Stock?

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Wow...4.5" tips!

Reactions
Vehicle
2012 CTS-V, 2008 Crown Vic P71
Are they in Stock?
At the moment, they are currently under "Pre-Release" status and will be shipping very soon! We will let you know as soon as they are readily available.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
I am sold...how much longer?!

Reactions
Holy crap! I live in Wellington! I know where that is! Going to swing by and introduce myself!

Tommy

Bronco Raptor Posts