Welcome to the #1 Bronco Raptor Forum and Bronco Raptor community dedicated to Bronco Raptor owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Bronco Raptor Forum today!

Superforged Wheels Christmas Special for Explorer ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hey everyone,

We wanted to let you know about a promotion we are running through Christmas for Superforged Wheels in 22" sizing. Pick your style, color and all the options you like and we will pair them with Michelin Super Sport Tires, Black Lugs, New OEM TPMS Sensors and mount and balance them. $6500 total! If you have been considering Superforged, now is a great time!

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Links may drive business for you. I know I wanted to see the picture.

Reactions
Hey everyone,

We wanted to let you know about a promotion we are running through Christmas for Superforged Wheels in 22" sizing. Pick your style, color and all the options you like and we will pair them with Michelin Super Sport Tires, Black Lugs, New OEM TPMS Sensors and mount and balance them. $6500 total! If you have been considering Superforged, now is a great time!
Nice deal and nice looking rim. I'd have to cancel my Disney trip for the kids to buy these though lolol

OP
hellhorseperformance
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Nice deal and nice looking rim. I'd have to cancel my Disney trip for the kids to buy these though lolol
always next year for them… kidding

Reactions
always next year for them… kidding
Any of the SuperForge styles? Or just one in particular?

And yeah.. told my wife i was feeling under the weather and we had to cancel the trip. I had to duck the slap real fast lol

JK, just reread the post.

OP
hellhorseperformance
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
any style Homie.

Bronco Raptor Posts